The editorial policy of ‘Sada-e-Balochistan’ is quite clear, consisting of the following points:
1. The articles published in ‘Balochistan’ will be the personal opinions of the correspondents. The editorial staff does not have to agree with the opinion of the reporters.
2. ‘Balochistan’ prefers to publish articles which are written exclusively for ‘Balochistan’ and not sent for publication elsewhere. Expand economic, social and political debate in Baloch land to foster a healthy society
3. The ‘Century of Balochistan’ jurisdiction is to publish strategic articles in collaboration with other Baloch people living in the world, subject to national and international laws.
4. Social media has destroyed many idols of traditions and most of our young people have become accustomed to an incomprehensible dialogue through social media, which often leads to mischief. Emotions should be posted in a proper format so that a smooth and polite environment can be created. For this, the editorial team of ‘Sada-e- Balochistan’ will try to give young writers proper guidance.
5. Sada-e- Balochistan will also work step-by-step with its contemporaries for the promotion of all the languages spoken, written and understood in Balochistan as well as in the Urdu language. Will be published only after. Articles will continue to be offered on Balochistan for guidance on the basic essentials of a good writing.
6. If you are writing a response to another author’s article, or simply commenting on the current situation, speak to the person instead of targeting them. If an article has an aspect of its character, it is unlikely to be published.
7. ‘Sada-e Balochistan’ will take into account the prevailing dimensions of nationality, caste, religion and morality along with freedom of expression, and will not encourage any writings that may be based on caste, class or region or any kind of prejudice. Give rise to and cause chaos.
8. ‘Sada-e Balochistan’ respects the copyright of all writers and considers the act of not publishing any article free of charge. But in the unforeseen circumstances or in a particular situation, when exposed to the trade team, the editor, ‘Sada-e Balochistan’, has the sole authority to excuse the publication of any writings. And the editorial team is not obliged to state the reasons for its decision in this regard.
9 ‘Sada-e Balochistan’ Pakistan and abroad will try to provide all the companions who love their languages an environment in which all the people who speak, write and understand these languages will be part of a large family. To join. Saddar Balochistan ‘will be happy to post your writings, we welcome you to this family.
A few Requests:
Submit the article according to the instructions so that the article you submit can be processed as soon as possible;
1. Email the article (in Email / InPage / Microsoft Word format). The article written within the email is the easiest source for us. Write and send articles in email on your computer or mobile phone. When writing an article in a word or in-page article, some introduction to the article should be included in the email text so that without opening the attachment, we can find out what the topic is and the quality of the article.
2. Your introduction as a writer
3. Your photo
4. Phone number (for contact)
5. You can also send your name by pen name, but it is imperative that the author does not hide his / her identity from the institution, and the company guarantees that the author’s identity will be kept confidential.
5. The writing length must be between 600 and 1200 words. In some cases exceptions can be made.
6. As you type the article, make sure you put a space after each word.
7. You must read at least one to two times before submitting your article. There are many composing errors you can fix yourself. Writing less errors, it takes less work for the editor, and it can be published sooner
Send your articles to this email address: